Sometimes the weight of this world can be so weary...One thing I try to remember is you never know what anyone is going through. We can smile, we can laugh, we can be @ every fun event, we can stay up all night with our friends, stick a positive status on facebook, or a funny one for that matter. But does anyone really know what we are going through? Jesus does...Jesus sent us a helper, the Holy Spirit, He is with us all the time, (Matt 28:20, Jn 14:2, Jn 15:26) As for each other I say "no" some of us may wear our sadness, troubles, heartaches, grief, etc..on our sleeve, which in other words means we let everyone know how we feel, or what we are going through. But some do not. If someone has hurt me, or lashed out @ me I try to remember these words of Jesus; A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another (John 13:34). But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you (Luke 6:27-28). "But Steph this is the hardest thing to do" "I know right!" Most of the time when I give you something from the Lord, It's not always just for you...it usually means the Lord has just taken me through this, or He is teaching me more on the subject right now! The fact is we are called to love one another! I want you to remember one thing, "You are the righteousness of God, because of Jesus, not because of anything you have done! You are righteous in the eyes of your Heavenly Father because He looks @ you through the cross! His perfect Son, Jesus, His perfect Son sinless Son became our sin! What a Love! Can we really grasp that fact! I pray right now, Lord that the person reading this post, that you establish in them this truth, that your precious Son, died on the cross for us, that He took our sin upon himself, became our sin, so that we may live with you eternally forever someday in heaven, and live a free life, abundant life, a victorious christian life right now on this earth, establish this Lord, write this on the tablet of their heart now in Christ Name, Amen! ~ So lets try, practice this, tidbits to help us love, I ask you to realize that you may have misunderstood the persons words who you think has offended you, He or she may be distracted, He or she may be busy, He or she may be going through a personal crisis, He or she may be sick or exhausted. Or on the other hand maybe they are your enemy!
However, if someone insults you or dislikes you, respond in a Christ-like manner. Try not to take things personally and let your emotions control you. Instead, see the other person as someone with a problem who needs God's help and your prayers, but don't tell them that either, it could send a signal that you think you got it going on and they don't. And DON'T, I repeat DON'T talk about it to others, don't gossip about them, be a GOSSIP STOPPER! Or in the teen world 'DRAMA" Oh I feel another post coming!! Anyway here are a few scripture verses to help us along. Romans 12:10, Philippians 2:3, Galatians 5:26 ~ Look them up! Pray God establish and write these on tablet of your heart memorize them! Remember your helper, the Holy Spirit, and before you know we will be walking in the truth and love, not just knowing it!

No comments:
Post a Comment